Go Back   DIY Go Kart Forum > Building Plans And Advice > Engines & Clutches

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2015, 10:48 AM
Banned

Well hurry up and do it. All I want is help for my daughters kart and some people are rude. End of story.

Edit#
Thankless? Ha. There is only one I don't thank. And that's the one that started this whole mess. It is he/she that I suggested use a better method to inform members of the rules. Of that is to much to ask, then what the neck is the complaint box for?

Last edited by bocanegramusic; 07-19-2015 at 01:26 PM. Reason: reasoning
Old 07-19-2015, 01:10 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,952 Times in 2,298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocanegramusic View Post
Well hurry up and do it. All I want is help for my daughters kart and some people are rude. End of story.
Then perhaps you should concentrate on that....instead of insulting members and trying to tell moderators how to do their thankless jobs....

If you hadn't multi-posted so many times...someone might remember what you need help with in the first place....

Sorry, pal...but you are the one that is rude and disrespectful....the mods have given you plenty of slack....(and they did that because you are new...if I had done the same...I would be banned right now)....

So.....before you got your panties in a wad...the last thing you posted was you ordered a 17 tooth sprocket...we are still waiting for a report back on what happens with it...

By now though....you may have alienated those members that can help you with your attitude .....
Old 07-19-2015, 01:22 PM
Banned

Talking

Look at you... I'm pretty sure I never insulted anyone. And told them they wear panties. What I know for sure, is that I said, it was a dead subject. Lets forget about it.
So you and your select few that continue to harass me, are the only ones to blame. Sorry but I won't roll over and take it.

And about the 17 tooth sprocket...if you are still curious....I'm I'm the midst of fabricating the dang mounting plate to handle the huge sprocket. The b type did work....after I cut the hub side in half. Pain in the butt. I also found a good spacer to throw on the hubless side. Just need to do a few more cuts, and piece of back together. In actually pretty excited about all the work I've done to it. Almost seems like I knew what I was doing!

And dont forget....the rude people on here...
Old 07-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Banned

Thanked 2,952 Times in 2,298 Posts

Well...I'm glad to hear you are making progress....

Keep us updated...and IF we can help we probably will....but....sorry....didn't see anyone rude but you and me....and you posted that before you woke up Poboy....
Old 07-19-2015, 02:12 PM
Banned

I didn't think you were rude at all. I think you were sticking up for rude people. Wrong side of course, but hey, why judge. All kidding aside, I think we've had enough of this crazy debate...let's call it quits. We agree to disagree.

Let's see what my Frankenstein does when I get it back together. I'll admit, I'm a bit nervous.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:10 PM

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,676 Posts

Quote:
Attacking? I assure you, Attacking is a bit much for what I had to say.
Why do you think it was in inverted commas?

Quote:
More along the lines of, letting you know how it should be.
Who are you to tell me how to do my job?

Quote:
I'm certain everyone has not read all the rules
Why? In every aspect of life, no matter where you go or what you do, there are rules; it's the responsibility of the individual to know the rules of their surroundings...

If you were in a public area & broke the rules, would you be berating the person of authority who happened to point it out to you?

Quote:
for you to come back and start your say, tells me you are selecting me as a target for your frustations.
What possible reason would I have to target you, apart from your blatant disregart for our rules? We are very lax here; if you were on any other forum, you'd be gone long ago...

Quote:
We are all adults here.
Are we?

Quote:
What's the first rule on there? Be respectful. So show some and I will show you some. It is a two way street.
You show no respect for our rules or me yet you demand respect? Exactly who do you think you are?

Quote:
...and here I am a new individual, asking others to change their ways.
...& there's your last mistake; when in Rome, do as the Romans do!

If you don't like the way we do things here, you are free to leave at any time...

Quote:
Which wouldn't necessarily be bad thing.... In hopes that we can do a better job interacting with one another
Most of us have no problem interacting with each other...

Quote:
it was a dead subject. Lets forget about it.
It is now...

Quote:
So you and your select few that continue to harass me, are the only ones to blame. Sorry but I won't roll over and take it.
No one's harassing you, you just have a chip on your shoulder; have a "time out" on me...
Closed Thread