Go Back   DIY Go Kart Forum > Building Plans And Advice > Engines & Clutches

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 07:44 PM
redneck engineer

next year,
Old 03-06-2011, 07:52 PM

Call good old grandma and have her get your mom out of the house. Just tell your grams to help you out some. I bet your grandma would go for it. Any bingo around your house?

What are you saying when she will not let you outside? Like grounded?

If I was you I would not mod the pipe. Your mom is going to think it is a jet engine as it is. ANyway to keep it at grandmas after you get it running? Do you think mom will let you ride it?

I would love to have my kid into mini bikes. Sure is better than a lot of things kids can be doing. Last year I had my whole veggie garden ripped out from the roots. I think it was kids not into mini bikes. LOL

What about school? Any shop classes? That would be perfect for you. You got a very cool little mini bike. Keep fighting for the right to ride it.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:08 PM
redneck engineer

i live with my grandma do to divorce, and she does, shes in the hospital now tho, she fell and she was out of it, and shes not the mom that supports the garage type, shes more of the video game type. so i have to get out there only so often, and i dont care, ive already got the header with muffler on it, i dont have it running yet, i have to test tommarow, and if i ask i get a no, i used to just go, ride around the neighborhood a little, then came back, she never knew, or at least never said anything, she lets me ride it, but shes a freak about it, i understand i need a helmet, i wear one, even tho i need a new one soon because im growing out of it, but she trys to get me to wear like 3 sweatshirts and one of those sweater vests in like 80 degree weather, i told her if she was going to be like that, just get me a set of Kevlar armor and a new helmet, i need the helmet, and im probablly getting the armor this summer, going to apply for a job at harbor freight, and im in 8th grade right now, i have a late birthday in august, i took transpertation tech and got an A and built one bad *** little co2 car, but now im in manufacture tech and its HORRIBLE , we recently moved onto small engines, and the teacher dosent know a thing, ive taught him more than he knows, i took a test he gave me a 0, i had all the right awnsers, then, asked me the questions 5 minutes later, awnsered the same way and told me i was right and to keep up the good work, ive taken in to the principle, they dont care, taken it to the school board, they dont care, there getting money for him working because of his senoirty so they arent going to fire him, i called the fox 2 problem solvers, they said they wouldnt report on it, unless there was some kind of voilence or somthing, i was like wow,
Old 03-06-2011, 08:54 PM

Wow. And sorry man i never had time to post te pic, i took it, just gotta upload to photo bucket.

(of the wiring)
Old 03-06-2011, 10:04 PM
redneck engineer

I just clipped the yellow out of the block and taped it to the frame. Just waiting On the silicone to dry on the foot pegs and hold them in place, need my masterlinks to come, probably starting engine tomorrow, why does everyone get the UNi. K&N agk, and other stickers from? I've ordered from k and n. No sticker, the only place I got a sticker from was nr-racing and an engine dosent look good with just one gray sticker that says NR-Racing and says nr-racing.com under it
Old 03-07-2011, 02:17 PM

high school not that bad allot more freedom dude you'll like it allot more
Old 03-07-2011, 04:50 PM
redneck engineer

had the idea, and found there was a cap on the idle screw, so i turned it all the way in, and put return spring to the governor arm, now i can regulate it from idle to full throttle, in IMG_0183, the governor is at idle, and in IMG_0187 its at full throttle, does it look right? sorry for the bad quality had to run outside and take them real fast well my mom was using the bathroom.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0183.JPG   IMG_0187.JPG  

Old 03-07-2011, 08:05 PM

ok heres the wires... btw the pics u put are still blurry haha. ur taking pics of the carb throttle take pics of the governor.

i painted the blower housing red... its not a honda...

Old 03-07-2011, 08:06 PM
redneck engineer

thats what i was thinking, and haha, i knew it, and i know i take them from my ipod, there better when there in the small form lol
Old 03-07-2011, 08:14 PM

my pics are from my ipod exept when they have date stamps thats my pink camera i won in an arcade game...
Old 03-07-2011, 08:35 PM
redneck engineer

It takes good pictures.
Closed Thread