Go Back   DIY Go Kart Forum > Announcements & Suggestions > Introduce Yourself!

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2019, 05:34 PM

Default Hello, from Vermont

Hey everybody!
My name is James, I live in Vermont and bought myself a 2017 Dongfang Jaguar 200 about a year ago now. Worth the $2500 I spent on it by far. Over the next few months I bought performance upgrades for both the engine, transmission, and carburetor. When she was stock, she was fun. But when I was done with all the upgrades, she was ripping and drifting on grass. I mean through inís dirt like a dirt bike! Then one sad day, I drove down a steep hill down the road from my place. Before this hill, the fastest I could get the buggy to go was about 42mph. When I came down this steep hill I reach a new high speed of 60mph!!! Then all the sudden I heard a loud metallic thwack sound.... sure enough I bent the exhaust valve. That was only 150 miles after I started using it and havenít found any replacement parts that fit a gy6 b case. But finally after almost a year of it sitting broken in my yard, I might have finally found some parts. But Iíll have to bore the case and upgrade from my 61mm jug to a 63mm jug, Iím not even sure if I need to upgrade my carburetor after the bbk. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated guys