Go Back   DIY Go Kart Forum > Building Plans And Advice > Mini Bikes, Trikes, and Choppers

Notices

Old 09-25-2019, 04:01 PM

Default Sourcing for Baja MB200 front forks

Hello,
I've been looking around for new forks for my Baja Warrior/MB200 minibike. Parts list link
I know that some of these had been recalled because of the front forks, so I figured maybe this is why I cannot find them. However, mine was not part of the recall. I am looking for help on the sourcing for forks these size, whether baja or aftermarket. The part number is MB200-160. I found links on OMB Warehouse but they are discontinued from the manufactured.
I have some pictures with the measurements:

It looks like the top (silver) part is one inch in diameter and it is 17 inches long- 12 for the slider and 5 for the rest sticking out.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 09-30-2019, 04:29 PM

Loganizer, I'm having the same problem. Kids bent the forks, and I can't find replacements anywhere, so if you figure it out let me know. Think I'll see if I can get mine straightened at a machine shop.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:27 AM

The bikes had a couple different length of forks. One version had a little shorter “chrome portion” than the other. Both lengths fit into the triple clamps and function normal. Anyway, Logan I messaged you back.

Stancer, I have a set of forks and a triple tree off a Baja that are straight. They are dirty and used but straight and functional.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:20 AM

Mrmonk, I might be interested in those forks of yours. Assuming they are the same part, I don't need the triple tree. Message me direct with your info. stancer383@gmail.com

Otherwise I'm looking at one of two options. Either ordering the triple tree 43100-PL
and 33 mm longer forks 40320-PL for a Trailblazer MB200...

or ordering some cheaper forks 25 mm diameter and 20" long for a QB-50 that I think I can modify to fit. I think 25 mm forks will fit the Baja triple tree, and I just need to adjust for length.
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBa...71764000&ver=0

https://www.ebay.com/i/323399573869?...xoCLyAQAvD_BwE