Go Back   DIY Go Kart Forum > Building Plans And Advice > Go Kart Discussion

Notices

Old 03-31-2020, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang View Post
Just an update, I got everything to work now. Sometime you just gotta double check things. I used a volt meter and test out each wires make sure their is power and was able to figure out the issue.
I suggested a similar diagnostic procedure when you first posted your question back in November I think it was. A test light or multi-meter is your best friend when dealing with electrical concerns. Glad you figured it out.
Old 04-02-2020, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjetranger View Post
I’ve been at work in Louisiana, sorry. When I get home if you still need pics I can take some and post them.
Yes that will be great, I still trying to figure where that wire connected to. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karttekk View Post
I suggested a similar diagnostic procedure when you first posted your question back in November I think it was. A test light or multi-meter is your best friend when dealing with electrical concerns. Glad you figured it out.
I test it out the last time on all the wires and was just stuck. I went back again this time thoroughly with every wires and figure it out. You were right the multi-meter really help out a great deal. Thanks for tip.