Go Back   DIY Go Kart Forum > Other Stuff > Good Deals!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,034 Times in 431 Posts
Default Cheap Multi Meter Deal

I'm going to start posting good deals I find on Amazon. I'm not sure if I'll start a whole new forum for this or not, since "Craigslist Finds" really isn't the right place for it. CL Finds is for, well, karts or whatever that is on Craigslist (Ebay, etc).

Anyway, if you need a multi meter, this one is 7.88 after a discount code, and looks good. My Harbor Freight one is still kind of useable, but this looks a lot nicer, and has a backlight. That's what I hate the most about my HF one is that I can never read the dang thing. I might use some of that Christmas cash to get one.

Use code " 54GCYL5X " when you checkout to get the deal.

Tacklife DM02A Classic Digital Multimeter 2000 Counts Auto-Ranging Non Contact Voltage Multi Meter with LCD Backlight Volt Amp Ohm Diode and Continuity Test

Old 01-02-2018, 05:33 PM

I think starting a new forum for deals is a good idea! You could call it "hot online deals" and let people make threads for specific sites, or start a room and have Ebay, Amazon, etc etc for people to post the good deals they find in it!
Old 01-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Administrator

As long as it doesn't get spammy, I'm good with that. I suppose it could be a moderated forum, where the post doesn't appear until approved. We've battled spam around here so long I hate to "encourage" it

Anyway, I'm a member of this email list that periodically sends out cool deals like this, seems like something worth sharing.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:50 PM
Administrator

Hmm. Looks like the price already jumped back up to 20 bucks. If anyone got one let us know!
Closed Thread