Go Back   DIY Go Kart Forum > Building Plans And Advice > Photo Gallery & Project Log

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2018, 11:49 PM

Default Offroad Go Kart Restoration

Hello,

I just recently joined this forum and I will be starting up a build thread for the offroad go kart I recently bought.

So, I just picked up this kart on Saturday and have been working away on it since. When I first got it I basically just removed anything I wasn't going to use off of it such as the old destroyed seat, an old gas can, old lights, old wiring, etc.

The person I bought this kart off of was originally trying to sell it with an old 440 Scorpion snowmobile engine that they had known nothing about, and I wanted to stay away from that, so they were willing to sell the kart without the motor as a rolling chassis.

The last couple of days I have been doing some metal work on the frame of the kart such as welding in some holes, and removing the entire steel mesh floor that was welded in from the bottom side of the frame.

Here are some photos of the work I have done in the last 4 days since I got it. I will be posting updates and photos of everything I do to this kart over the next couple of months.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 420Power For This Useful Post:
ezcome-ezgo (07-26-2018)