View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:56 AM

Default Trade whole rig for comet 40 series kit

Hello,

I am looking for the comet series 40 driver and driven, would love to get belt and jackshaft kit with it too! I have a new honda gx620 that I am absolutley dying to get onto my new custom go kart. I don't want to have to buy the 780, it's alot, I can get the 40 series for the price of the driven of the 780, no thanks.

I have an entire setup I would be willing to trade and even deliver, within reason, for the right Comet 40 series setup.

What I have to offer:

Go kart frame, engine mount, wheels, tires(tired!), solid rear axel, steering. The frame is alltogether and ready to go, It's been done for years, but I took the engine off of it to put on a mini bike. It's a great little frame in good shape. Needs one point welded on it, nothing major, it's a side handle. Band brakes. I am keeping my beautiful bright yellow john deere tractor seat to clash with my pretty red honda engine on my new kart. (I am hoping to give onlookers epelleptic seizures!)

I have a comet tav 30 series driver(3/4), driven, brand new belt, and jackshaft plate and cover with it.

On top of that, I have a Briggs and Stratton vangaurd 9hp engine. It came off of a generator, so the crankshaft is tapered, thus it needs some sort of fabrication to get the clutch on as the clutch is 3/4 straight. It runs great, generator was low hours and it crapped it pants. Engine has no gas tank as it was on the generator housing. Looks new, runs new.

I can supply pictures, and a video of engine running if you want. Please let me know.

This is a complete setup, just needs crankshaft.

All this, just for the comet 40! Or, I have cash if you are asking a reasonable price too. Please let me know. Thanks so much!